Stay Safe, Start Living
Your health is our utmost priority and concern. The Josie and The Velvet Restaurant & Lounge team is committed to protecting our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment to heighten your sense of wellbeing. We are advancing our current best practices and making sure our teams take extra precautions in order to deliver a fulfilling and enjoyable travel experience. If you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to Jesse Crockett, General Manager, at email@example.com or 778-457-5211.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Government of Canada page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our team is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time with us. You will be welcomed by a team of individuals that have been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and the sensitivity of the current circumstance which we are in.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to provincial or local regulations and guidance.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant/secondary entrances, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, and exercise areas.
SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Social and physical distancing, one of the most effective tools used to control and reduce the spread of Coronavirus, is being taken very seriously at The Josie and The Velvet Restaurant & Lounge.
- Seating in all public areas and lounges is positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests do their part and strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Social distancing is practiced by all associates on property and the health of each individual is being closely monitored.
- All property outlets will comply with, or exceed, local or provincial mandated occupancy limits.
- Stairwells and alternatives to elevators are clearly marked and open for guest use.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Noble House has always placed a strong emphasis on the cleanliness, safety, and comfort of our properties. Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE. The items below are enhancements to our current cleanliness standards:
- High touch areas, such as, but not limited to doors, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, furniture in public spaces, remote controls, signature pads, credit card readers, and drinking stations are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
- High traffic areas, such as but not limited to entryways, hallways, and elevators are cleaned and sanitized routinely rather than late at night when there are no guests around.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas (front desk, host stand, etc.) are wiped down between every guest interaction with assistance of agent/host.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be strategically placed throughout the property. Supply levels are checked by staff on a routine basis
RECREATION AREAS, SPA AND GYM
- SpaTerre and the gym are currently closed. Individual spa requests may be accommodated on request.
Daily Housekeeping Service
- Additional housekeeping services and stayover services may be requested and coordinated with our associates upon check-in.
- Special requests for additional toiletries are available via a no-touch basket delivery service. Delivery time may also be specified.
Enhanced Check-Out Cleaning Process
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- Our housekeeping departments will leverage partnerships with our national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies.
- Used linen is folded and bagged in each guest room (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room as this practice releases particles into the air).
- Diversey™ Oxivir® Plus Disinfectant Cleaner Chemical is utilized for sanitation on all hard / non-porous surfaces.
- Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.