STAY SAFE, START LIVING
Your health is our utmost priority. The Josie team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment. Our team has been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and we’re taking every precaution to protect our guests, community, and staff. We have made several adjustments to our hotel operations to ensure your safety.
Our team has diligently implemented all safety precautions recommended by the CDC and in accordance with state and county guidelines. Even so, it is impossible to eliminate all risks of exposure to infectious disease. If you have specific questions or concerns that are not addressed in the materials provided, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Due to our heightened safety measures, some facilities or services may not be available, but we’re committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible with our award-winning service.
Guest Check-In: 4:00pm
The Velvet Restaurant & Lounge
Open Monday – Sunday
11:00am – 9:30pm
Please keep your mouth and nose covered while in public spaces. Resort regulations require all people over the age of 2 at RED Mountain Resort to wear masks once arriving in the resort.
- Plexiglass dividers installed at the front desk.
- Physical distancing required while in line.
- Keycards are sanitized before each use.
- Masks are available upon check-in and personal hand sanitizer is provided in your room.
Keeping Your Distance
- Seating in all public areas and lounges is positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Social distancing is practiced by all associates on property.
- All property outlets will comply with, or exceed, local or province mandated occupancy limits.
- Stairwells and alternatives to elevators are clearly marked and open for guest use.
PPE & Hand Sanitizer
- Individual Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits including gloves, disposable masks, and personal hand sanitizer will be available upon request.
- Appropriate PPE is worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Gloves are worn by housekeeping and all other team members in direct contact with guests.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, spa, and exercise areas.
- Hand sanitizer supply levels are checked by staff on a routine basis.
Lobby & Public Areas
- High touch areas, including but not limited to doors, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, public furniture, remote controls, signature pads, credit card readers, and drinking stations are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- High traffic areas including but not limited to entryways, hallways, and elevators are cleaned and sanitized routinely.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas (front desk, host stand, spa desk, etc.) are wiped down between every guest interaction.
- A variety of touchpoints in our public spaces have been removed. For those that remain, enhanced sanitation routines are in place.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- For our guests’ safety, we’ve eliminated certain amenities such as magazines, in-room coffee, and menus.
- Used linen is folded and bagged in each guest room (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room to avoid releasing any particles into the air).
- Housekeeping leverages partnerships with national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies. Diversey Oxivir are utilized for sanitation on all hard and non-porous surfaces.
- Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.
DURING YOUR STAY
- We have eliminated daily housekeeping services.
- Special requests for additional toiletries are available via a no-touch basket delivery service.
The Velvet Restaurant & Lounge
- Open Monday – Sunday
11:00am to 9:30pm
- Opening daily for lunch, après and dinner.
- A gourmet continental breakfast is available for guests of The Josie.
- Open 11:00am – 9:30pm
Fitness centre currently closed.
- Hand towels and all terry products are refreshed on a routine basis.
- All equipment is spread out for physical distancing and is disinfected regularly by staff.
- Free weights are disinfected on a consistent basis.
- Yoga mats are cleaned by staff after each use.
- Lockers (inside and out), benches, sinks, toilets, and showers are disinfected by staff routinely.
Spa and Cedar Barrel Saunas
SpaTerre and the slopeside saunas are currently closed.
Currently closed. Planning to reopen December 10, 2020 with the following operating hours and procedures.
- Saunas will open 8am-10pm daily, and closed from 1-2pm for cleaning.
- Spa treatments by appointment only.
- Lockers are available for guest use prior to treatment.
- Full refunds will be honored if guests must cancel appointments due to illness.
- Spa treatment rooms are fully sanitized between each service.
- Heated valet parking is available for a nightly fee.
- Valet attendants are masked and gloved while in your vehicle.
- Keys are disinfected before being returned.
We understand that you want to experience more than the resort when you travel. We also know that venturing out looks a little different than it used to. These are our tips for making the most of Rossland while also caring for your personal health and safety.
Many of our favorite area experiences are available during your stay, including exploring the walking and snowshoe trails, browsing through independent boutique stores in downtown Rossland and enjoying a meal or a pint at one of the many restaurants or bars.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE.
Your peace of mind is important to us – if you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to our Front Desk at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-362-5155.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Government of Canada page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Our associates have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the Public Health Officials to follow the appropriate actions recommended.