Important information for our guests regarding COVID-19.
As you may have already heard, RED Mountain Resort has closed for the season. We are taking all concerns regarding travel during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak very seriously. We assure you that we are taking all recommended actions and that The Josie Hotel continues to make the health and safety of our guests and associates our top priority. Therefore, to help mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 outbreak, The Josie Hotel is closed for the season. We’re here to help you make alternative travel plans and are extremely sensitive to the inconvenience this is placing on you.
- If you have an existing reservation for this season through April 20, 2020, we are happy to provide a future stay credit to use for up to one year.
- Please contact us to arrange your future stay credit, and due to the volume of calls we’d prefer you email us or you can leave a message and we’ll return your call to confirm your cancellation and credit.
- Reservations due to arrive during the closure will be automatically cancelled; there is no need to contact the hotel.
- Any deposits will be refunded; refunds should show on your account within 7-10 days.
- If the reservation was made by a third-party, the hotel will not be imposing any penalties. Any inquires related to pre-payments should be directed to the booking source.
- Please contact us at 888-915-6743, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit My Reservations should you need assistance.